Made from durable Premium quality heat resistant cowhide split leather welding glove with piping and wing thump, continues one piece back. These gloves are designed for all-day comfort with heat and flame protection, specially treated cowhide split leather, fire-resistant and flame protection for resistance to slag, sparks, and ambient heat during extended periods of stick welding. Full Lining, Fleece and Denim Jeans Cuff Lining. Sewing thread is made with Kevlar® fiber for added seam integrity and heat resistance. Extended gauntlet cuffs further safeguard hands from sparks and heat.
- Welding work
- Maintenance & repair
- Metal Fabrication
- Steel/Iron Work
- Suitable for jobs where the risks to be user’s wrists have been evaluated and deemed to be negligible.
|Material||M/O Premium Quality of Cowhide Split Leather to Assure Softness & Durability While Resisting Heat, Sparks, Slag and Cuts|
|Available Leather||Goatskin, Cowhide, Sheepskin, Buffalo|
|Available Lining||DuPont™ Kevlar®, DuPont™ Nomex®, 3M™ Thinsulate™ , Fur and Fleece.|
|Cotton, Polyester, Nylon, Kevlar® fiber|
|Available Color||Different Colors|
|Standard||EN 420, EN 388:2016, EN 407, EN 12477|
- Cowhide Split Leather as Soft Hand Touch.
- Sewing thread is made with Kevlar® fiber for added seam integrity and heat resistance design.
- Fleece and Denim Jeans Cuff Lining..
Gloves conform the requirements of PPE Directive 89/686/EEC and to the European Standards BS
EN 420, “Glove General requirements” and BS EN 388:2016, “Protective Glove against mechanical risks”.
Precautions For Use:
- Never use these gloves with chemicals or allow them to be exposed to any chemicals.
- Do not use it if there is a risk of entanglement with moving machinery or moving machinery parts.
- Before using it, inspect the gloves for any defects or imperfections and
avoid wearing damaged, heavily soiled, worn, or dirty (also internally) gloves or any substance, this could irritate and/or infect the skin and
cause dermatitis. In this case, seek medical advice from the company doctor or consult a dermatologist.