This Leather Glove made of Goatskin is suitable for everyday regular jobs. Back soft high visibility polyester fabric gives a comfortable feeling to user and enhanced leather protection. Polyester piping is the durable part of this glove. Leather Glove best part is its Goat Skin soft faced palm with enhanced tensile and abrasion performance contrast to overall light weight of the gloves. This optimum softness is suitable to handle any job which requires natural leather feel. Glove stitching construction is made up of polyester thread in its unique pattern formulating a keystone thumb and gun cut middle finger which is a durable part of the gloves. Thumbs with seams reinforcement control pressure point while handing multiple objects at job and Elasticized cuff give comfort zone to users for their quick wear on/off. Back of hand made with soft high visibility polyester fabric.
- Multi- Purpose
- Light Home/Shop Constructions
- DIY Need & Home Improvements
- Events Handling
- Material Handling & Equipment Operation
- Maintenance & Repair
- Assembling Works
- General Handling
- Suitable for jobs where the risks to be user’s wrists have been evaluated and deemed to be negligible.
|Material||Front Palm M/O Gaot Grain Leather & Back soft high visibility polyester fabric|
|Available Leather||Goatskin, Cowhide, Sheepskin, Buffalo|
|Available Color||Back all Colors|
|Standard||EN 420 & EN 388:2016|
- Goat Skin Natural Leather as Soft Hand Touch.
- Keystone thumb and Reinforced Seems.
- Soft high visibility polyester fabric.
- Shirred Elastic Wrist.
- High Visibility Reflective Tape on back and finger tips.
Gloves conform the requirements of PPE Directive 89/686/EEC and to the European Standards BS
EN 420, “Glove General requirements” and BS EN 388:2016, “Protective Glove against mechanical risks”.
Precautions For Use:
- Never use these gloves with chemicals or allow them to be exposed to any chemicals.
- Do not use it if there is a risk of entanglement with moving machinery or moving machinery parts.
- Before using it, inspect the gloves for any defects or imperfections and
avoid wearing damaged, heavily soiled, worn, or dirty (also internally)
glove or any substance, this could irritate and/or infect the skin and
cause dermatitis. In this case, seek medical advice from the company doctor or consult a dermatologist