This Leather Glove made of full Cowhide Split Leather and enhanced tensile and abrasion performance is suitable to handle any job, which requires natural leather feeling. Polyester piping is a durable part of this glove.
- Vehicle Driving
- Material Handling and Equipment Operation
- Maintenance & repair
- General Handling
- Metal Fabrication
- Steel/Iron Work
- Light Home/Shop Constructions
- DIY Need & Home Improvements
- Events Handling
- Assembling Works
- Suitable for jobs where the risks to be user’s wrists have been evaluated and deemed to be negligible.
|Type||Safety Driving Gloves|
|Material||Front & Back Palm M/O Dyed Cowhide Split Leather.|
|Available Leather||Goatskin, Cowhide, Sheepskin, Buffalo|
|Available Color||Different Colors|
|Standard||EN 420 & EN 388:2016|
- Cowhide Split Leather as Soft Hand Touch.
- Keystone thumb, Straight Finger, Polyester piping.
- Shirred Elastic Wrist.
Gloves conform the requirements of PPE Directive 89/686/EEC and to the European Standards BS
EN 420, “Glove General requirements” and BS EN 388:2016, “Protective Glove against mechanical risks”.
Precautions For Use:
- Never use these gloves with chemicals or allow them to be exposed to any chemicals.
- Do not use it if there is a risk of entanglement with moving machinery or moving machinery parts.
- Before using it, inspect the gloves for any defects or imperfections and
avoid wearing damaged, heavily soiled, worn, or dirty (also internally) gloves or any substance, this could irritate and/or infect the skin and
cause dermatitis. In this case, seek medical advice from the company doctor or consult a dermatologist.