This Leather Glove made of full Dyed Cow Grain leather and cowhide Split Leather reinforcement enhanced tensile and abrasion performance is suitable to handle any job, which requires natural leather feeling. Polyester piping is a durable part of this glove.
- Vehicle Driving
- Material Handling and Equipment Operation
- Maintenance & repair
- General Handling
- Metal Fabrication
- Steel/Iron Work
- Light Home/Shop Constructions
- DIY Need & Home Improvements
- Events Handling
- Assembling Works
- Suitable for jobs where the risks to be user’s wrists have been evaluated and deemed to be negligible.
|Type||Safety Driving Gloves|
|Material||Front & Back Palm M/O Dyed Cowhide Grain Leather.|
|Available Leather||Goatskin, Cowhide, Sheepskin, Buffalo|
|Available Color||Different Colors|
|Standard||EN 420 & EN 388:2016|
- Dyed Cowhide Leather as Soft Hand Touch.
- Keystone thumb, Straight Finger, Reinforcement palm.
- Shirred Elastic Wrist.
Gloves conform the requirements of PPE Directive 89/686/EEC and to the European Standards BS
EN 420, “Glove General requirements” and BS EN 388:2016, “Protective Glove against mechanical risks”.
Precautions For Use:
- Never use these gloves with chemicals or allow them to be exposed to any chemicals.
- Do not use it if there is a risk of entanglement with moving machinery or moving machinery parts.
- Before using it, inspect the gloves for any defects or imperfections and
avoid wearing damaged, heavily soiled, worn, or dirty (also internally) gloves or any substance, this could irritate and/or infect the skin and
cause dermatitis. In this case, seek medical advice from the company doctor or consult a dermatologist.