This glove M/O premium quality of Cowhide Grain Leather. Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact protection meets EN 13594 impact standard. Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) pinch-point fingertip protection. Cowhide grain leather palm reinforcement provides added durability. This glove meets EN 13594 impact standard to help prevent blunt force impact injuries in the field. Palm padding absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy through the palm. Gunn cut finger design with repositioned seams. Comfortable keystone thumb design.
- Material Handling and Equipment Operation
- Maintenance & repair
- General Handling
- Metal Fabrication
- Steel/Iron Work
- Light Home/Shop Constructions
- DIY Need & Home Improvements
- Assembling Works
- Suitable for jobs where the risks to be user’s wrists have been evaluated and deemed to be negligible.
|Material||Premium Quality Of Cowhide Grain Leather &Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact protection|
|Available Leather||Goatskin, Cowhide, Sheepskin, Buffalo|
|Available Color||Different Colors|
|Standard||EN 420 & EN 388:2016|
- Cowhide Grain Leather as Soft Hand Touch.
- Gunn cut finger design with repositioned seams. Comfortable keystone thumb design.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact protection.
Gloves conform the requirements of PPE Directive 89/686/EEC and to the European Standards BS
EN 420, “Glove General requirements” and BS EN 388:2016, “Protective Glove against mechanical risks”.
Precautions For Use:
- Never use these gloves with chemicals or allow them to be exposed to any chemicals.
- Do not use it if there is a risk of entanglement with moving machinery or moving machinery parts.
- Before using it, inspect the gloves for any defects or imperfections and
avoid wearing damaged, heavily soiled, worn, or dirty (also internally) gloves or any substance, this could irritate and/or infect the skin and
cause dermatitis. In this case, seek medical advice from the company doctor or consult a dermatologist.