Made from durable Premium quality heat resistant cowhide split leather welding glove with piping and wing thump, continues one piece back. These gloves are designed for all-day comfort with heat and flame protection, specially treated cowhide split leather, fire-resistant and flame protection for resistance to slag, sparks, and ambient heat during extended periods of stick welding. Full DuPont™ Nomex® Lining. Sewing thread is made with Kevlar® fiber for added seam integrity and heat resistance. Extended gauntlet cuffs further safeguard hands from sparks and heat.
- Welding work
- Maintenance & repair
- Metal Fabrication
- Steel/Iron Work
- Suitable for jobs where the risks to be user’s wrists have been evaluated and deemed to be negligible.
|Material||M/O Premium Quality of Cowhide Split Leather to Assure Softness & Durability While Resisting Heat, Sparks, Slag and Cuts|
|Available Leather||Goatskin, Cowhide, Sheepskin, Buffalo|
|Available Lining||DuPont™ Kevlar®, DuPont™ Nomex®, 3M™ Thinsulate™ , Fur and Fleece.|
|Cotton, Polyester, Nylon, Kevlar® fiber|
|Available Color||Different Colors|
|Standard||EN 420, EN 388:2016, EN 407, EN 12477|
- Cowhide Split Leather as Soft Hand Touch.
- Sewing thread is made with Kevlar® fiber for added seam integrity and heat resistance design.
- Full DuPont™ Nomex® Lining.
Gloves conform the requirements of PPE Directive 89/686/EEC and to the European Standards BS
EN 420, “Glove General requirements” and BS EN 388:2016, “Protective Glove against mechanical risks”.
Precautions For Use:
- Never use these gloves with chemicals or allow them to be exposed to any chemicals.
- Do not use it if there is a risk of entanglement with moving machinery or moving machinery parts.
- Before using it, inspect the gloves for any defects or imperfections and
avoid wearing damaged, heavily soiled, worn, or dirty (also internally) gloves or any substance, this could irritate and/or infect the skin and
cause dermatitis. In this case, seek medical advice from the company doctor or consult a dermatologist.