This glove M/O premium Synthetic Leather. Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact protection meets EN 13594 impact standard. Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) pinch-point fingertip protection. Popcorn fabric provides added durability. This glove meets EN 13594 impact standard to help prevent blunt force impact injuries in the field.
- Material Handling and Equipment Operation
- Maintenance & repair
- General Handling
- Metal Fabrication
- Steel/Iron Work
- Light Home/Shop Constructions
- DIY Need & Home Improvements
- Assembling Works
- Suitable for jobs where the risks to be user’s wrists have been evaluated and deemed to be negligible.
|Material||Premium Quality Synthetic Leather, Popcorn Fabric & Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact protection|
|Available Leather||Goatskin, Cowhide, Sheepskin, Buffalo|
|Available Color||Different Colors|
|Standard||EN 420 & EN 388:2016|
- Synthetic Leather as Soft Hand Touch.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact protection.
Gloves conform the requirements of PPE Directive 89/686/EEC and to the European Standards BS
EN 420, “Glove General requirements” and BS EN 388:2016, “Protective Glove against mechanical risks”.
Precautions For Use:
- Never use these gloves with chemicals or allow them to be exposed to any chemicals.
- Do not use it if there is a risk of entanglement with moving machinery or moving machinery parts.
- Before using it, inspect the gloves for any defects or imperfections and
avoid wearing damaged, heavily soiled, worn, or dirty (also internally) gloves or any substance, this could irritate and/or infect the skin and
cause dermatitis. In this case, seek medical advice from the company doctor or consult a dermatologist.