This Leather Glove made of Goatskin is suitable for everyday regular jobs. The soft black cotton fabric gives a comfortable feeling to the user and enhanced leather protection. Polyester piping is the durable part of this glove. Leather Glove best part is its single layer Goat Skin soft faced palm with enhanced tensile and abrasion performance contrast to overall light weight of the gloves. This optimum softness is suitable to handle any job which requires natural leather feel. Glove stitching construction is made up of polyester thread in its unique pattern formulating a wing thumb and gun index finger which is a durable part of the gloves. Elasticized cuff give comfort zone to users for their quick wear on/off. Back of hand made with soft cotton fabric
- Multi- Purpose
- Light Home/Shop Constructions
- DIY Need & Home Improvements
- Events Handling
- Material Handling & Equipment Operation
- Maintenance & Repair
- Assembling Works
- General Handling
- Suitable for jobs where the risks to be user’s wrists have been evaluated and deemed to be negligible.
|Material||Front Palm M/O Gaot Grain Leather & Back Soft Cotton fabric|
|Available Leather||Goatskin, Cowhide, Sheepskin, Buffalo|
|Available Color||Back all Colors|
|Standard||EN 420 & EN 388:2016|
- Goat Skin Natural Leather as Soft Hand Touch.
- Wing thumb and Fingertips.
- Soft Cotton Fabric.
- Shirred Elastic Wrist.
Gloves conform the requirements of PPE Directive 89/686/EEC and to the European Standards BS
EN 420, “Glove General requirements” and BS EN 388:2016, “Protective Glove against mechanical risks”.
Precautions For Use:
- Never use these gloves with chemicals or allow them to be exposed to any chemicals.
- Do not use it if there is a risk of entanglement with moving machinery or moving machinery parts.
- Before using it, inspect the gloves for any defects or imperfections and
avoid wearing damaged, heavily soiled, worn, or dirty (also internally)
glove or any substance, this could irritate and/or infect the skin and
cause dermatitis. In this case, seek medical advice from the company doctor or consult a dermatologist