Premium goatskin leather with KEVLAR combines the durability of leather with 100% DuPont™ KEVLAR® cut-resistant lining. Specifically designed for all-day duty and patrol use, this glove provides moderate cut resistance from glass, razor blades and other hazards encountered during routine searches in the line of duty.
|Material||Front Palm M/O Goatskin Leather & 100% DuPont™ KEVLAR® cut-resistant lining.|
|Available Leather||Goatskin, Cowhide, Sheepskin, Buffalo|
|Available Color||Different Colors|
|Standard||EN 420 & EN 388:2016|
- Goatskin Leather as Soft Hand Touch.
- Keystone thumb, Straight Finger, 100% DuPont™ KEVLAR® cut-resistant lining, double-layer reinforced leather on palms.
Gloves conform the requirements of PPE Directive 89/686/EEC and to the European Standards BS
EN 420, “Glove General requirements” and BS EN 388:2016, “Protective Glove against mechanical risks”.
Precautions For Use:
- Never use these gloves with chemicals or allow them to be exposed to any chemicals.
- Do not use it if there is a risk of entanglement with moving machinery or moving machinery parts.
- Before using it, inspect the gloves for any defects or imperfections and
avoid wearing damaged, heavily soiled, worn, or dirty (also internally) gloves or any substance, this could irritate and/or infect the skin and
cause dermatitis. In this case, seek medical advice from the company doctor or consult a dermatologist.