Top Quality Welding Glove Abrasion resistant goatskin leather and durable wing thumbs, reinforcement optimize these MIG & TIG welding gloves for the long haul, while 6″ gauntlet cuffs provide extra coverage when heat is a hazard. These gloves are designed for all-day comfort with heat and flame protection, fire-resistant and for resistance to slag, sparks, and ambient heat during extended periods of stick welding. DuPont™ Kevlar® Lining. Sewing thread is made with Kevlar® fiber for added seam integrity and heat resistance. Polyester piping is a durable part of this glove.
Application Top Quality Welding Glove
- Welding work
- Maintenance & repair
- Metal Fabrication
- Steel/Iron Work
- Suitable for jobs where the risks to be user’s wrists have been evaluated and deemed to be negligible.
Descriptions Top Quality Welding Glove
|Material||M/O Premium Quality of Goatskin Leather with to Assure Softness & Durability While Resisting Heat, Sparks, Slag and Cuts|
|Available Leather||Goatskin, Cowhide, Sheepskin, Buffalo|
|Available Lining||DuPont™ Kevlar®, DuPont™ Nomex®, 3M™ Thinsulate™, Fur and Fleece.|
|Cotton, Polyester, Nylon, Kevlar® fiber|
|Available Color||Different Colors|
|Standard||EN 420, EN 388:2016, EN 407, EN 12477|
- Goatskin Leather as Soft Hand Touch.
- Sewing thread is made with Kevlar® fiber for added seam integrity and heat resistance design.
- DuPont™ Kevlar®Lining.
Gloves conform the requirements of PPE Directive 89/686/EEC and to the European Standards BS
EN 420, “Glove General requirements” and BS EN 388:2016, “Protective Glove against mechanical risks”.
Precautions For Use:
- Never use these gloves with chemicals or allow them to be exposed to any chemicals.
- Do not use it if there is a risk of entanglement with moving machinery or moving machinery parts.
- Before using it, inspect the gloves for any defects or imperfections and
avoid wearing damaged, heavily soiled, worn, or dirty (also internally) gloves or any substance, this could irritate and/or infect the skin and
cause dermatitis. In this case, seek medical advice from the company doctor or consult a dermatologist.